Max Did It
Coding
,Sun
2 Comments
Tagged , ,

Hitting a Dead End with Facebook and Flash

I have made good progress the last couple of days. I learned a lot, and I got a lot of classes and neat features done. Too bad I won't be able to use any of them in my upcoming game.

I managed to create a working implementation of the Facebook Connect button in Flash. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for Flash's meddling security features.

Dead End

©2004-2012 ~NoxxStock

The work I got done will not go to waste. I'm sure I will be able to reuse most parts of it in the future. But for now, I have to admit that I've hit a dead end. This is what happened:

Read more...